Into the Woods will be presented in 7 performances over two weekends, March 27-29 and April 3-5, 2020 in the Dragonfly Theater at the R.J. Grey Junior High School in Acton, MA. Tickets are now available – click here to purchase!
- Friday, March 27th at 7:00pm / ASL, open captioning
- Saturday, March 28th at 7:00pm / ASL, open captioning
- Sunday, March 29th at 1:00pm / ASL, open captioning
- Friday, April 3rd at 7:00pm / open captioning
- Saturday, April 4th at 1:00pm / sensory friendly, open captioning, Act I only (with special permission from MTI)
- Saturday April 4th at 7:00pm / audio described, open captioning (pre-show description starts at 6:30pm)
- Sunday, April 5th at 1:00pm / open captioning
The show will be presented March 27-29, and April 3-5, 2020, and will include ASL, Audio Description, and Sensory Friendly/relaxed performances.
Open Door Theater values and includes people of all nationalities, socioeconomic backgrounds, abilities, races, genders, religions, and sexual orientations in everything we do on stage and off. We welcome the unique insights, perspectives and feedback of all our participants to fulfill our mission and believe that the more diverse our community, the more learning opportunities created.
THE OPEN DOOR MISSION
For over 30 years, Open Door has been committed to providing an accessible theater experience for families from Acton, MA and surrounding communities.
DONATE TO OPEN DOOR
Our mission is solely funded by ticket sales and donations so in addition to making a donation, the best way to support us is to attend our shows!
Join our mailing list:
Open Door is thrilled to be the inaugural recipient of the Massachusetts UP Award as the Most Accessible Cultural Organization in the Commonwealth by the Massachusetts Cultural Council 2018.
Open Door could not operate without the support of generous grants and donors. (You can access these websites by clicking on the logos.)
Acton Boxborough Cultural Council
Concord Cultural Council
Littleton Cultural Council
Sudbury Cultural Council
Westford Cultural Council