Know Before You Go & Accessibility Information
About Our Current Show: Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella
- This is the Rodgers & Hammerstein musical version of Cinderella.
- Run time is approximately 2 hours, 30 minutes including a 20-minute intermission.
- Tickets are available about a month before the show. They will be available online and via cast members.
About Dragonfly Theater at R.J. Grey Junior High School
- Directions to R.J. Grey
- Parking on Sundays: Sundays we share space with another large group. Please allow extra time for parking; overflow parking space available behind the school, across Charter Road at Parker Damon building, and across Massachusetts Avenue in the K-Mart lot.
Refreshments & Allergy Information
- Refreshments will be sold before the show and at intermission.
- Allergen warning: please do not bring any peanut, banana, or citrus products due to life-threatening allergies among our community members.
Accessibility & Special Performances
- Limited wheelchair seating available. Please contact our ticket team at 978-264-8150 for more information.
- All performances of Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella are open captioned.
- Assisted listening devices available for all performances include telecoil enabled neck loops, over the ear headsets and earbuds. Patrons may also bring their own mono headsets.
- Family bathrooms are available during the performances.
We are always receptive to suggestions of how we may improve your theatrical experience.
Open Door Theater is proud to be one of the charter members of the UP initiative for Universal Programming and Universal Design to increase the accessibility of all organizations in Massachusetts and beyond.
Open Door Theater is making theater accessible on both sides of the curtain.